We offer two different options available for experiencing Picnic with the Pops: general admission (lawn seating) and table seating!
We offer three tiers of tables, with price broken down according to their proximity to the stage. Each table seats 8 guests.
All table reservations must be made with the our ticketing office at the Lexington Center Box Office. Call or stop by the box office during regular business hours to make your reservation!
2017 table pricing is as follows:
- Elite Tables for 8 guests: $300
- Preferred Tables for 8 guests: $250
- Regular Tables for 8 guests: $200
- Elite Tables for 8 guests: $400
- Preferred Tables for 8 guests: $350
- Regular Tables for 8 guests: $250
Note to past years’ patrons: in response to repeatedly sold-out sections, we expanded our seating map in 2016. Please click here to view the updated seating chart and for more information about these changes.
Each year we offer table holders from the previous year and opportunity to renew their table. This year’s renewal request deadline was June 9, 2017. Please contact the Lexington Center Ticket Office at (859) 233-3535 with any questions regarding table renewals.
GENERAL ADMISSION (Lawn/Blanket Seating)
Some guests prefer to experience Picnic with the Pops from the ground. Guests are welcome to bring low-sitting lawn chairs or blankets to enjoy Picnic with the Pops from the Meadow! Note: No outside tables are allowed in general admission area.
- General Admission Blanket Seating: $15 in advance; $20 at the gate (Gate sales are CASH ONLY)
Starting June 23, General Admission/Blanket Seating tickets will be available at the following locations:
- Online via Ticketmaster
- In person at the Lexington Center Box Office during regular box office hours
- At the gate on the night of the show starting at 6 p.m. (as capacity allows) – cash only
- Note: To avoid Ticketmaster’s service fees, purchase tickets in person at the Lexington Center box office.
Admission for Children
Children aged 12 and under are admitted free. (Note that tables space is limited to 8 chairs per table – extra chairs for tables will not be available or permitted so please plan accordingly!)
Our Ticket Office
The Lexington Center Ticket Office is the primary ticketing office for Picnic with the Pops.
Lexington Center Ticket Office
Located on the 3rd Floor of the Shops at Lexington Center, 432 West Vine St.
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Phone: (859) 233-3535
LCTO accepts cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover & American Express Cards
If you purchase advance tickets, be sure to bring your tickets to the show! We will not be able to look up sales on site.
Please remember that gate sales are CASH ONLY.